MODEL

I am the very model of a modern paralytical
About my situation I am most extremely critical
To see I’m screwed you need not be so very analytical
If you’re in my condition you are up a creek most shittical

If I told you I was overjoyed I’d be so hypocritical
My attitude these days could be described as miss or hittical
It’s different from when I was so physically fittical
My favorite position now ain’t vertical – it’s sittical

I am the very model of a modern paralytical
If you’re in my condition you are up a creek most shittical

5 comments:

  1. I’ve been thinking about you all week. Something decided to tweak my back Saturday afternoon...I wasn’t doing anything, I was standing at a cashier watching Norm
    pay for shorts. I felt like I was being stabbed from behind. Since Saturday, I have been super limited as to which activities of life we so take for granted I can do without getting stabbed in the back . And the whole time I’ve been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t like why you wrote it, however, it did make me laugh! 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can be a sit-down comic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that one of the symptoms included Pirate conversion!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments. Comments are subject to moderation and any that are deemed inappropriate in the sole discretion of the author will be deleted.

NAMING CONVENTIONS

When I decided to start this blog - my third! - I had to select an appropriate name for it. I decided on the one you see above, but several...

Popular Posts